Monday 22 June 2020

Final Post - Monday 22nd June









Monday 22nd June

Dear Parents and Students,

I hope you all had a lovely relaxing weekend.  As this is a short week, a day and a half, I will not be putting any new work up for you this week.  I just want to take this opportunity to say thanks to you all for all your hard work throughout this time.  I know it has not been easy but I have been blown away by the great work which you have all been doing at home both for me and for your class teachers.  A sincere word of thanks to your parents also for all their help and encouragement too.  It's not easy at any time trying to juggle everything.

Enjoy your holidays and relax.  I'm not putting up any work for you to do over the next few months as I am sure you will all be busy with other stuff.  However the only thing I would ask you to do is to continue to read over the break.  A few minutes every day, just a few pages is all it takes and it's a great way of relaxing.  I am also putting up a virtual tour  link here to the Natural History Museum in Dublin.  We would usually be having school tours at this time of the year and while this is not the same, I hope you might enjoy it.  Many of you may have already visited it, but if you haven't here is an opportunity to have a look at it and hopefully when everything is open again you might get the chance to visit it.

Please have a wonderful Summer and I look forward to seeing you all back in school at the end of August.

Stay safe, keep healthy and continue to follow the HSE guidelines.

Thank you and Kind Regards,
Ms Foley

Natural History Museum 3D tour

No comments:

Post a Comment