Sunday 26 April 2020

Fourth & Fifth Class Maths 27 April - 1 May 2020

27 April 2020

For maths this week, I will focus on Master Your Maths week 30.  Please check your Seesaw account for a short video on how to do some of the questions. Videos will be posted on Monday and Wednesday.  On Monday I will look at some questions from Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday I will talk through some questions from Wednesday and Thursday.     When you login to Seesaw, go to your folder and you will find a short video each day of how to do some of the questions.  If you are stuck on a particular question just send me a message on Seesaw or an email telling me which question you wish me to go over and I will do it. My email is msfoleyschool@gmail. com

I have also included two problem solving activities here for you to look at.  Solutions to these activities will be posted in your Seesaw folders on Friday.  Also don’t forget to check out the Primary Planet website each day where they are running a mental maths quiz. 










No comments:

Post a Comment