Sunday 26 April 2020

Welcome 27 April - 1 May 2020

Monday 27 April 2020

Welcome to a new week.    I hope you are all keeping well and looking out for each other.  That is the most important thing we can do for each other at the moment.  New work has been posted for this week.  There is no pressure to complete all of the activities but they are here for you if you would like to do them.  I hope the people who are using Nessy are enjoying it.  If there are any difficulties logging in or anybody did not get the email with the login details please let me know.  For anyone still interested in using it just contact me and I will forward the email with login details to you. 

There are some posts in your Seesaw folders and I will be adding to them this week.  Please check your folders regularly for suggestions of games or activities.  

I would love to see some of your work or hear from you.  Work can be sent to me by logging into your Seesaw account or by email – msfoleyschool@gmail.com.  If anyone is having difficulty with Seesaw and trying to log in please let me know and I can help you. 

Remember to stay safe and look after each other.  Keep your 2 metre distance, wash your hands and stay at home. 

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.  
Take care
Ms Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment