Monday 20 April 2020

Welcome

Monday 20 April 2020

Good morning and welcome back after the Easter holidays!  I hope you all enjoyed your break and had lots of nice Easter eggs too.

I have updated work for you all to complete this week.  I will also be posting some work in Seesaw for you over the week, so if you get a chance you can check your folder for videos, messages or worksheets.  As I have said before I know you are all busy with work for your class teachers so there is no pressure to complete any of the activities I have posted, but they are here for you if you wish to do them.

You should have got an email about Nessy.  If you haven't, let me know and I will forward it to you.  As I explained in the email, Nessy is a literacy programme which we will have access to until 12th June and helps with reading, spelling and writing.

For fourth and fifth class maths, it is important that you check your Seesaw folder each day for a short video about your maths.  I will also post some dictation work for fourth and fifth class English this week in your Seesaw folder  on Wednesday so remember to check it.

Any questions about work or completed work can be sent me to at msfoleyschool@gmail. com.  Also a photo of work can be uploaded onto Seesaw if you wish.

I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe.  I hope you are all helping out at home and doing some jobs each day.  Continue to be kind and look after each other.  Don't forget to get out for some fresh air each day and enjoy the lovely sunshine we have at the moment.  Please keep washing your hands and remember the two metre rule.

Take care of yourselves and each other.
Ms Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment