Monday 11 May 2020

Third Class English 11th - 15th May 2020

11th May 2020

This week you are reading a story called Dogs with jobs.  Read the story and answer the questions about it.  Perhaps if you have a dog at home you can write about your own dog?  Some ideas for your story could be - what does your dog look like, what breed is it, what is it's name, what does it do or like to do.  If you like you can send me your stories to read.  I would love to see them or even just draw a picture of your dog and you could send it to me. 
There are also some grammar sheets for you to work on if you wish. 

I would be very happy to correct work for you and you can upload it to Seesaw or email it to me at msfoleyschool@gmail.com
I will post some dictation work for you on Wednesday on Seesaw so remember to check your Seesaw folders. 
Continue with your reading, Nessy programme and to check the Primary Planet website daily for new activities. 






No comments:

Post a Comment