Monday 11 May 2020

Welcome 11th - 15th May 2020

11 May 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope that everybody is keeping well and that you all have a nice, relaxing weekend.

I have posted some more work for you here this week.    There is no need to do all of the work.  The activities posted here are meant as options which you can choose to do if you wish to.  There is no pressure on pupils or parents to do everything.  Select whatever activities you wish to do and if you wish to forward them to me I would love to see them.    My email is at the end of the message if you wish to send work to me or it can also be posted on Seesaw.  There will be dictation posted on Wednesday on Seesaw for First Class English, Third Class English, Fourth Class English & Fifth Class English so remember to check your folders.  I will post correction sheets in you Seesaw folders on Friday for you.  In the meantime keep safe and keep adhering to the HSE guidelines.

I know you are all doing great work at home so keep it up. 

Have a lovely week,
Ms Foley
msfoleyschool@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment