Tuesday 5 May 2020

Welcome

5 May 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and that you enjoyed the long weekend.  The weather has been beautiful so I hope that you had an opportunity to get out in the sunshine and make the most of it. 

There is some work here for you to continue with this week.  Pick whatever activities you wish to do and if you wish to forward them to me I would love to see them.  As I always say, there is no pressure to complete them.  My email is at the end of the message if you wish to send work to me or it can also be posted on Seesaw.  There will be dictation posted on Wednesday on Seesaw for Third Class English, Fourth Class English & Fifth Class English so remember to check your folders.  I will post correction sheets in you Seesaw folders on Friday for you.  In the meantime keep safe and keep adhering to the HSE guidelines. 

Have a lovely week,
Ms Foley
msfoleyschool@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment