Monday 25 May 2020

Third Class Maths 25th - 29th May 2020

25th May 2020
I have put some money problems here for you to solve.   If you have time, I would like you to try and write one or two maths problems yourselves about using money.  Ask someone in your house to solve the problem then.  Have a go and see how you get on!  


Fractions
This week we will revise fractions - read the story and answer the questions about it.  Finally there is some work on practising your tables.  For the number castles, check your Seesaw folders on Tuesday for help on how to do them if you get stuck.  




 I will post answers in your folders on Seesaw on Friday so please check them.   If you want you can email a photo of your work to me or post it on Seesaw for me to correct.  My email is msfoleyschool@gmail.com
Don’t forget to check the Primary Planet website for a daily mental maths quiz and continue with your work on Mathletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment